Use the Asensetek Lighting Passport Spectrometer to make more intelligent plant growth management decisions to improve efficiency and quality
- “Understand” the real needs of plants
- Choose the most effective growth lamps
- Combine growth and lighting data over time
- Analyse trends and establish standards by plant type
- Optimise time to flower, shoot:root ratio
The Asensetek Lighting Passport spectrometer, when combined with the Spectrum Genius Agricultural Lighting App (SGAL) provides the horticultural industry with a professional tool for assessing, selecting and monitoring growth lamps.
More powerfully, integrating lighting data with plant growth characteristics and analysing the effectiveness of the light source at different wavelengths, allows horticulturists to optimise lighting for efficient, healthier plant growth to better guarantee a better environment for the health and growth of the plants.